Sunday, April 29, 2012

The light at the end of the tunnel has arrived


WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!  I just finished my very last assignment for the Spring Semester, my Information Engineering Technology final exam.  There were 7 questions and all had to be in essay format with a 2-hour timelimit.  Took me 1.5 hours to complete but I got it done.  I'm freeeeee!  Well, at least school-wise, until the Fall semester that is lol.  So after I was done I took a walk outside to check on my two little piggies, Sarge and ChewyBaka.  It was time to clean their cage so since it was such a nice day out I left them out there to play and eat some grass (don't worry, they were safe and hubby was out there with me working on planting some of my new flowers). They are loving it out there.  I need to let them out more often.  Think I will have hubby build them a bigger play area to romp around in.  Check out the pics I took:

Chewy - Sarge
Look at Sarge posing and Chewy being shy
Wish this one had turned out a bit brighter


So anyway, now that I'm done with my final final (*VBG) I think I will go back to sewing and watching my recorded shows.  I have finally got caught up with The Secret Circle and Secret Life of the American Teenager.  Now I am onto: The Vampire Diaries (9 episodes), House (9 episodes), Fringe (1 episode), and the new season of Secret Life (3 episodes).  Later couch patater.

Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment