Thursday, April 26, 2012

The end is near

Yes, the end is near, but not the end of the world, only the end of the spring semester at the University of West Florida term A. All of my homework and final papers are turned in.  All I have left to do is my final for my Engineering technology class on Sunday.  It is all essay format ugggg, I would prefer multiple choice lol.  Ah well, I'm sure I'll do just fine.  But now that I have no homework guess what I am going to do???

Yes, I am going back to working on my NYE mystery quilt! :)  I have been thinking about it all day so while hubby is cooking dinner (bacon cheeseburger quiche and cheddar biscuits, all low-carb recipes of course since we are on the Atkins diet) I am going to turn on The Secret Circle (I have 8 episodes to get caught up lol) and start sewing.

Yes, I am excited!

Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment