Monday, April 30, 2012

Atkins Diet

Today I officially re-started my diet after splurging over the weekend once again.  I do really well during the week at work but weekends are so hard to stay focused.  I'm going to continue trying though.  I logged my food and water intake at the Atkins Community website as well as my current weight.  Let's see if I can stick to the diet.  Just took my measurements for the first time (should have done it in the beginning but forgot).  Not happy with what the results were.  Time to get serious.  If I can quit smoking cold turkey then I can lose this weight I have packed on over the years.  My goal weight is 140 pounds within the next year.


Hubby is watching the movie The Darkest Hour that the kids and I went to the theatre to see.  I liked it but expected a lot more than what they gave. LOL  Still had to buy the movie, go figure. ;-)

Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment