Sunday, April 15, 2012

End Zone reached!

Well, I finally got into the zone and after 8 hours of research and typing I finished my 15-page macroeconomics paper!!!  It is not due until the 29th of April so I have 2 weeks to refine it and add/remove as I need to to make it perfect.  I did horribly on my timed quizzes, got 100% on all homework assignments, and anywhere from 90-95% on all essays so right now my average is 85%.  If I can get a good grade on my final paper then I might still make the Dean's list this semester again! :)  *fingers crossed* 

I'm totally exhausted but feel good that it is done.  Now I need to work on the homework I have due this week for my Networking class and chapter 14 is due for Economics next Sunday.  Soon I will be able to breathe and relax woooo hooooo!    I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment