Friday, June 17, 2011

The Weekend Is Here!!

I really don't have much to talk about today.  I have been very busy at work all week training my replacement and just exhausted when I get home.  I start my new position on Monday but have to be trained the first two days so will go in 7-4 Monday & Tuesday then on Wednesday I start the 8-5 shift. I'm excited and a tad bit nervous lol.  I want to sew this weekend but will be taking Mom to town tomorrow morning so maybe tomorrow afternoon and Sunday I can get some sewing in. Maybe I will finally work on that table runner I got or possibly put a top together from my UFO blocks. Who knows. I'll make sure I upload some pics no matter what I do.  Anyway, I just wanted to post a bit since it's been a few days.  I'm off to watch something with the family.  :) Toodles

Currently Reading: Blood Canticle by Anne Rice on my Kindle

Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment