Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shop Hoppin' Away

Well, I have done nothing quilty at all this weekend as I had hoped other than browse 160 online fabric shops while doing the Fabshophop for the month of June.  I have found SO many beautiful fabrics and patterns. :)

Yesterday I took my son to Kohl's to get him some new clothing as he just started his first job and needed something a little more professional.  My daughter went with us and I got her some new shorts and tanks for summer.  The three of us had a blast while the hubby stayed home and enjoyed the quiet (lucky him) lol.  All the running around yesterday wore me out so I have been recouping ever since.  I really miss being young and able to function on 2 hours of sleep!

So it's back to work tomorrow.  I have 2 weeks left in my current position and then I will be moving to a new department and supervising a new team.  I am really excited about the change and am looking forward to learning more about the business.  My hours will change from 7-4 (actually 6:30-4) to 8-5 so will have to get used to hanging around the house an extra hour and a half lol.  Maybe I can use that time to get some simple strip sewing in as I plan on beginning my TATW quilt.  Although, I fell in love with Moda Fabrics' Dragonfly Summer by Holly Taylor, so may have to buy enough to make the TATW quilt with it.
Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment