Monday, June 6, 2011

MLQS and the BAB BOM'ers

So tonight I was going through my emails, mainly my Yahoo group emails since that are the majority of what I get lol, and the BAB group has decided to start the monthly BOMs again!  I'm so excited!  This was just what the doctor ordered as I immediately grabbed my laptop and ran to the "sewing room" (okay so it's my dining room lol) and began looking for fabrics.  The group is also in the process of putting together a Military Love Quilt so are looking for block 'volunteers'.  So what did I do?  I grabbed some red, white, and blue fabric and pressed them, cut them, and sewed them all together into a gorgeous Arrowhead block:

I so enjoyed getting in there and sewing again!  Thank you so much to Barb for the offer of the monthly patterns/tutorials and suggestions in the first place!  :)  I will make the majority of the blocks in RWB fabs for the MLQS but may also do them in my own fabrics as well.  Christmas is coming upon us quickly ya know?

It is off to the bedroom for me now.  Another day at work tomorrow and possibly another BOM tomorrow evening since I have TONS and TONS of BOM patterns in a huge 5" binder LOL.  Until next time...keep sailing along...
Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment