Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tests....have I ever said I hate tests?

Took my macroeconomics chapter 12 test this morning, and made a 67.67% :(  That is a crappy D!  I don't know what it is about timed tests but I suck at them.  I make 100% on every homework assignment and 90-95% on every essay but the tests have been horrible.  I suppose it is because I second-guess myself on a lot of the questions.  My main goal is to make the Dean's list every semester (or President's list with a 4.0 GPA) but if timed quizzes hold me back I will be extremely upset.  But at least my homework is done through Wednesday since I also completed my engineering homework and journal entry. 

Now I can relax and try to get caught up on the Secret Life of the American Teenager on Netflix that my kids got me into.  I'm on the last episode of season 3 getting ready to watch season 4.  The new season has started and there are already 2 episodes that we need to watch plus the newest episode tomorrow night.  Not to mention all the other shows I have recorded on the DVR that I need to get caught up on. I'm so glad this semester is almost over.  It will take me all summer to get caught up on my favorite TV shows, but my main goal this summer is to work on my NYE mystery quilt and get the top completed and ready for quilting on the longarm. 

Other than that I'm just chillin'.  No other plans for today but being lazy...

Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment