Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ohhhh my aching back

Good evening blogworld!  I am so sore and tired now lol.  I have been cutting my NYE Mystery fabric since noon today and just now got finished with the strips, yes that is 8 hours of cutting!  I still have to cross-cut some of the strips into squares but that will be for tomorrow as I am tired now.  I managed to "watch/listen" to Camelot Episode 5, Argos, Lost Episode 1, and The Lazarus Project, and currently 1/2 way through Interview with a Vampire (they are currently in Europe at the theatre for those who have seen the movie before lol). 

Here I was just starting to cut into my color #3 for Clue #1...

and here is Clue #1 completed and ready for Saturday

This is part of clue #3, there are 67 2.5" strips ready to be cross-cut into 400 2.5" squares!

Here are all of the clues from #1 to #5 from left to right. 


Tomorrow I have to cross-cut clues #2 (400  2.5" squares and 400 1.5" squares), #3 (400 6.5 x 2.5" rectangles and 400 2.5" squares), and #5 (400 2.5" squares) as well as draw diagonal lines across the backs of those 1200 squares, then I will be all ready for Saturday.  I'm very excited for Saturday to get here but I'm not ready for my vacation to end either LOL.  Enough cutting for today.

Those who know me know that I am an LSU Tigers fan (recent) and my hubby got me some LSU stuff for Christmas.  Here is what he did with 2 of them:

I now turn onto LSU Avenue to get to my house (see it back there? lol)

And I park in Tiger Fans Parking Only rofl. Yes, that is an LSU flag on the porch as well.

Hubby did great this year.  I love the big goofball!

Kerensa


No comments:

Post a Comment