Monday, July 4, 2011

Lazy Dayz

Well, my vacation is almost over and I really haven't done much of anything other than running to appointments or shopping. :(  I'm very disappointed with myself.  I have been so tired I just don't want to do anything.  I had my sleep study on Saturday night.  Doc thinks some of my problems are that I am not really sleeping at night which is causing my extreme tiredness/lethargy during the day.  Found out I am allergic to the adhesive they used to attach the wires to my shoulders, neck, and face :/  The swelling is going down finally, although it still burns a little and is somewhat sore where it's raised up.  I had so many plans for my time off to quilt that I didn't do it.  Sydney didn't finish her quilt top either but she has a better excuse.  My brother brought his four girls down to stay the week and Sydney has been babysitting them.  She told me she may just surprise me with a completed top when I come home from work one night. :)  I really hope she does and that she really likes it because this is something I would like to do with her on a regular basis!  Other than that there really isn't much to talk about since I didn't do much.  Later.

Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment