Wednesday, June 29, 2011

RRCB

So I have decided that my next project is going to be Bonnie Hunter's RRCB, or Roll Roll Cotton Boll mystery quilt!  The reason I chose this one is because Bonnie is so great at "shopping" her stash and making scrappy quilts.  I'm afraid of my stash of scraps so I figured this may help me get over that fear lol.  My first step is to shop my stash for all of the fabric requirements.  I don't have much in the way of neutrals for the background so I may have to buy yardard for that, but I do have plenty of fat quarters that I have picked up and/or traded over the years for the rest of the quilt.  I will post photos as I progress, starting with my stash and what I pick out.  For now, I need to go help Sydney with the rest of her quilt top.  I have decided to use Mom's embroidery machine with her Quilt Works program to quilt my table runner since my Pfaff is having bobbin tension problems right now O_o.  I'll be back later.

Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment