Sunday, June 19, 2011

Electric Quiltin'

I haven't had much energy today to do more than watch movies and play on the laptop while doing so.  Today I watched Burlesque with Cher and Christina Agulera (sp?).  I loved the movie.  Not an actual musical like I thought it would be but really good.  Watched most of Black Swan until the kids got home then turned it off as it was a tad bit racy.  Will have to watch it later on when the kids aren't around.  Hubby and Jamie are currently watching The Green Hornet.  So while I was watching TV all day I played around with my EQ 5 program (Electric Quilt) and designed three quilts as well as did a mystery quilt tutorial from EQ.  Have a peek:


Earthy Bargello


Red and Black


Trip Around the World (with hubby's help)


Electric Quilts' Mystery quilt 'EQuinox"


So, even though I didn't actually 'sew' today, I did do some 'quilting' lol.  I'm more tired than I should be and tomorrow is back to work and training so have to get some rest tonight. Anyway, Mom just called me and she tried her hand at a homemade NY-style cheesecake and wants me to come try it.  Who can turn down cheesecake?  Not me! lol  Until next time, happy quilting!

Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment