Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Here I go again...

So I just finished registering for the Fall 2011 semester at UWF online!  I'm totally excited and nervous at the same time.  The classes I registered for are Personal Computer Applications, Java Programming, Information Sources for Business Decisions, and Introduction to Philosophy.  I really wanted to take Intro to Religions but it was not available.  I am hoping they will offer Modern Astronomy for my non-lab science class but it wasn't available for the Fall. :(  I am all set up on what I need to take.  I really only have a couple general studies courses to take toward my Bachelor's degree: English Comp II, Pre-Calc Algebra, Elements of Statistics, Intro to Philosophy, and the Modern Astronomy class.  The rest of the courses I have to take are all core courses. VERY EXCITED!!!!
Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment