Wednesday, June 26, 2024

New book review

I've finished another book review, well I finished the book back in May but couldn't post my review live until yesterday (today because I was lazy yesterday 😂) since that was the official publish date.  So since I've been all over the place this morning since waking up at 4:30, cleaning, and budgeting, I only have 3 minutes to post before I need to boot up the work laptop.  Here is the link to my Goodreads review if you are so inclined to check it out....


May your day be productive!

Kerensa

Currently:
Listening to: 
Throne of Glass, by Sarah J. Maas (Audible - 49%, Chapter 28)
Chasing the Boogeyman, by Richard Chizmar (Chrip Audiobook - 38%, Chapter 5)  
Reading: 
Island of the Dead, by Brian Keene (NetGalley Kindle ARC - 25%)
House of Marionne, by J. Elle (NetGalley Kindle ARC - 1%)
Sewing/Crafting: 
Diamond painting 

Finished:
Listening to: A Court of Mist and Fury, by Sarah J. Maas (Audible 5/13/24 - 6/17/24)
Reading: Incidents Around the House, by Josh Malerman (NetGalley Kindle ARC - read 3/3/24 - 5/8/24)

No comments:

Post a Comment