Monday, June 17, 2024

A Court of Mist and Fury Review

There isn't much time to post today since I've spent most of it updating my TBR shelves.  I did finish ACOTAR book 2, A Court of Mist and Fury.  Here is my review on Goodreads.  I'll eventually post it to Amazon for those who don't have Goodreads or Audible. (you can click on the book image to go to my review)


May your day be productive!

Kerensa

Currently:
Listening to: 
Throne of Glass, by Sarah J. Maas (Audible - 1%, Chapter 3)
Chasing the Boogeyman, by Richard Chizmar (Chrip Audiobook - 29%)  
Reading: 
Island of the Dead, by Brian Keene (NetGalley Kindle ARC - 23%)
House of Marionne, by J. Elle (NetGalley Kindle ARC - 1%)

Finished:
Listening to: A Court of Mist and Fury, by Sarah J. Maas (Audible 5/13/24 - 6/17/24)
Reading: Incidents Around the House, by Josh Malerman (NetGalley Kindle ARC - read 3/3/24 - 5/8/24)

No comments:

Post a Comment