Monday, May 13, 2024

Just a quote day

I have been cleaning up my files since I made an oopsie and downloaded all of my files from my OneDrive and instead of them downloading into their respective folders they downloaded into individual files and separate folders so now I have years and years of files to Spring Clean, which will probably take me just as many years to go through as it did to accumulate them!  While going through them this morning I ran across this quote that I found who knows where, all I know is I saved an image of it on 12/23/2023 from Facebook.  I do not take credit for, and leave the credit to, the name associated with it, but I live by this quote, so thank you, Brooke Hampton, whoever you are, for putting my life into two short and sweet sentences that set my soul afire!

"I am pieces of all the places I have been, and the people I have loved.  I've been stitched together by song lyrics, book quotes, adventure, late-night conversations, moonlight, and the smell of coffee." ~Brooke Hampton

May your day be productive!

Kerensa

Currently:
Listening to: A Court of Mist and Fury, by Sarah J. Maas (Audible) 
Reading: Chasing the Boogeyman, by Richard Chizmar (Kindle)
Learning: Python Programming Made Simple, by Christina Daniel, Ph.D. (Kindle)


No comments:

Post a Comment