Saturday, October 7, 2023

Blood and Ash series, by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I did it!  I finished another book, well in Audible Audiobook format anyway lol.  I love holding paper/hardback books, I love the smell, the feel, and the weight of them, but I often have little time to curl up with a good book, especially with my almost 2-year-old grandson living here with us, as he demands ALL of Nana's attention. 😂 So the only way I get to "read" is when I am driving, or in my office/quilt room doing other things I need to do, like paying bills/balancing the checkbook etc. So I finished book 3 in the Blood and Ash series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I loved the first 2 books so I've purchased the rest in the series, including pre-purchasing book 6, which is supposed to be a companion guide for the series, which I normally don't bother with.  I've posted my reviews of book 3 on Goodreads and Audible if anyone is interested and included the links below:

Blood and Ash series, by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Book 1:

Book 2:

Book 3:

Until next time, 

Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment